BRAND: ORIGINAL VINTAGE BELSTAFF ROAD MASTER II
MADE IN ENGLAND
STYLE: FIELD JACKET
COLOR: BLACK/DK GREEN
MATERIAL: WAXED COTTON CANVAS
SIZE: MEDIUM (38)
CONDITION: ORIGINAL VINTAGE CONDITION WITH SOME WEAR. LINING IN GOOD VINTAGE CONDITION.
We at The TBC are completely confident of the quality and condition of our merchandise and we want to make sure you are too. For this reason, we have created a "Condition Chart" aimed to keep full control and confidence in the garments you are purchasing today. Shop with ease knowing exactly what to expect from our collections.
CONDITION LEVEL CHART
1) NWT NEW WITH TAGS
2) NWOT NEW WITHOUT TAGS
3) P-01 Excellent condition. It Has been Worn possibly once or twice but no visible wear.
4) P-02 Great condition. It has been worn or used a few times but the item is well taken care of showing minimal signs of wear.
5) P-03 Good Condition. The item has been worn over a period of time. It shows normal wear like light scuffs and wear. Still very wearable.
ORIGINAL VINTAGE CONDITION CHART
1. OVN Original Vintage New
And original vintage piece older than 30 years but has never been used or worn.
2.OVEC Original Vintage Excellent Condition
I know original vintage garment that has been worn a few times showing minimal signs of wear.
3. OVW Original Vintage Worn In
And original vintage garment that has been worn for an extended period of time showing broken in and worn in details.
4. OVDD Original Vintage Distressed/Destroyed
And original vintage diamond that has been worn for an extended period of time showing extreme patina and signs of wear including stains, rips, cracks, holes, repairs and other imperfections.
ORIGINAL VINTAGE 70s ERA BELSTAFF TRIALMASTER WAX CANVAS FIELD JACKET